Friday, 2 January 2015

The insanity Begins

I always carry on and have rants and ideas and tell people and post in I.M.'s and in social networking sites.

I've written and re written the same shit a lot...it would just be nice to have written it once and have something i can copy paste to people when i want to give advice.

The concept for the book of Lance came a few years ago, maybe even when i was in High School back, i've always been a bit eccentric and people seem to luagh a lot when i speak pasionatley about things, but soetimes id really see people get inspired or say "Yeah good point" even if they thought what i was saying was hilarious at the time.

I said "I should write a book"
"That'd be cool id read it" said some cat that may not have even said that said,
"I'd call it the book of Lance"
"Haha that'd be cool, id read it.....did this conversation even take place?"
"DOES IT EVEN FUCKING MATTER?"

I notice that i only really speak about a handful of subjects in-depth.
Pop Culture
The Broscience of Anthropology
Sex and courting
Working out
Self improvement

So here i am writing it in blog form, the prologue for the book of Lance, i hope if even if i can't help you that maybe i can entertain you.

Ill post once a week, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment